PearPC

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey

So a buddy wants me to put a Mac OS on XP. So I plan on using pearpc and doing it that way. The only real reason he wants it is because of the garage band program. Yes he knows about alternatives but he doesn't like any of them. So my question is will Garage Band work while the Mac OS is being emulated? I read that not all things work. I don't know anything about Mac so i would have no idea what so ever lol.

Edit: Actually what is the best program to use when doing this? I just seen pearpc is kinda old :|

Are they even still making PearPC? If he wants to do that, why doesn't he go the hackintosh route?

Are they even still making PearPC? If he wants to do that, why doesn't he go the hackintosh route?

Yeah I noticed that after i read more about pearpc lol.

Hmmm...Ill have to look into that. Like I said I know nothing of Mac

There are a lot of Windows programs that will at least match Logic. Or you could try an old version of Logic when it was multi-platform... (GarageBand is "Logic-light"). Reaper might be a good place to start.

I *know* you can get a vmware 7 image of osx from a certain scurvy site ;)

Yeah but would it have sound? Last i knew they didn't or it was just pearpc.

I tried the hackintosh on a latitude e6400 and i installed it but it freezes at the boot screen with the apple in the middle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Milller
Back